Consent to Terms
Users of the Zarin TV may post, upload, transmit and otherwise submit (“Submit”) comments, messages, recommendations, photos, images, story ideas, essays and other content and materials (“User Materials”) on or through the social networking features, discussions, contact us at email@example.com. You acknowledge that User Materials may be routed through our servers, the servers of one or more third parties, and the Internet, and may be viewed by Zarin TV staff and on the Zarin TV by the public. You acknowledge that the Zarin TV, including the social networking features, discussions, Contact Us page and other features of the Zarin TV, are for generally public and not private communications.
We reserve the right to screen, refuse to post, remove, or edit User Materials.
You retain the copyright and other ownership rights in any User Materials that you Submit on or through the Zarin TV. However, by Submitting User Materials on or through the Zarin TV, you grant their respective licensees a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable license to use, copy, sublicense, modify, transmit, publicly perform, display (including framing), create derivative works of, host, index, cache, tag, encode, and/or adapt your User Materials in any and all media formats, channels or platforms., whether now known or hereafter devised, including without limitations, applications, platforms and services, third-party licensee sites, applications, platforms and services, over the air, podcasts, and other applications and services, without payment and without further notice to you or request for consent. You further grant Zarin TV the right to contact you in connection with your User Materials and to use your name, location and other information that you have provided in connection with the User Materials.
For any User Materials you Submit on Zarin TV, you agree to abide by the following rules for Submitting User Materials.
- You may not Submit any User Materials under a false name or a false email address. You may not impersonate another user or provide any false information about yourself.
- You may not Submit any User Materials or links to material that is libelous, defamatory, false, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, threatening, harassing, discriminatory, in violation of the law, harmful to children, in violation of third-party privacy rights, or that constitutes hate speech or a personal attack.
- You may only Submit User Materials for which you have the copyright or other necessary rights and permissions to distribute electronically. You may not plagiarize content or violate or infringe on the rights of third parties, including copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, moral or proprietary rights.
- You may not Submit any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising, promotion, solicitation for goods and services, or recruiting.
- You are solely responsible for any User Materials Submitted using your account.
Accessing and Downloading Application from the Apple App Store
Any Zarin TV application accessed through or downloaded from the Apple App Store (an “App Store Sourced Application”), you agree that you will only use the App Store Sourced Application (i) on an Apple-branded product that runs the iOS (Apple’s proprietary operating system) and (ii) as permitted by the “Usage Rules” set forth in accordance to Apple App store rules and regulations .The following applies to any Zarin TV application accessed through or downloaded from the Apple App Store:
(b) You acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to the App Store Sourced Application.
(c) In the event of any failure of the App Store Sourced Application to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price (if any, acknowledging that Zarin TV does not currently charge any fees for any App Store Sourced Application) for the App Store Sourced Application to you.
(d) You and Zarin TV acknowledge that, as between Zarin TV and Apple, Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the App Store Sourced Application or your possession and use of the App Store Sourced Application, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that the App Store Sourced Application fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection, privacy, or similar legislation.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notices; Copyright Agent
Zarin TV respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement by any content or material on the Zarin TV, please provide the following information in writing to Legal@zarintv.com a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- a description of the material that you claim to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- information so that we can contact you, such as address, telephone number and email address.
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of a copyright that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe that any content or materials you posted, uploaded or Submitted to the Zarin TV, that were subsequently removed from Zarin TV, or to which access was disabled, were improperly removed or disabled, please provide the following Counter-Notification to Legal@zarintv.com
- your physical or electronic signature.
- a description of the materials that have been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled because of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.